Internet Explorer cannot open...

richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
edited June 18, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Am getting the attached error message when I click to open any of the following galleries: When I click the OK button, I get the IE screen that tells me this page cannot be displayed. On the window's title bar it says "cannot find server". When I click the Back button, the gallery displays fine. It only seems to do this for galleries to which I've assigned the smugmug style. The IE version I have is 6.0. MacAffee Viruscan and Spysweeper are also running on this machine.

Does anyone have a clue why this is happening?

Comments

• BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 18, 2007
    richtersl wrote:
    Am getting the attached error message when I click to open any of the following galleries: When I click the OK button, I get the IE screen that tells me this page cannot be displayed. On the window's title bar it says "cannot find server". When I click the Back button, the gallery displays fine. It only seems to do this for galleries to which I've assigned the smugmug style. The IE version I have is 6.0. MacAffee Viruscan and Spysweeper are also running on this machine.

Does anyone have a clue why this is happening?

Hi Linda,

I updated your slideshow code in your javascript and also in your footer. Can you let us know if you still have the problem? I am not getting any errors in IE 6 now.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2007
    Barb wrote:
    Hi Linda,

I updated your slideshow code in your javascript and also in your footer. Can you let us know if you still have the problem? I am not getting any errors in IE 6 now.

Hi Barb! It looks good now. Thanks!thumb.gif
  • BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 18, 2007
    richtersl wrote:
    Hi Barb! It looks good now. Thanks!thumb.gif

Hi Linda,

Great! You are welcome :)
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign