Clarification...

BRATCHBRATCH Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
edited June 19, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I just uploaded and ordered a large 16x20 print that I really need by Friday or Saturday from Smugmug and I ordered it 2-day shipping for $11.95.

When I received the order confirmation email it says that "It will take about 5 business days to process your order because the photographer whose prints you've ordered has requested extra time to make sure the images are perfect before we process your order."

I'm pretty sure that the order confirmation email is probably just a stock email, but my order is going to be processed at a 2-day shipping speed, right?

I'm assuming that it will be, but a suggestion that I'll put out there is that if a customer drops the cash for 2-day or overnight shipping the confirmation email should read as such or else people will freak out and wonder where their extra shipping costs are going.

Also, for those of us that have a few days of processing hold on our photos, an email stating that an order has been placed with 2-day or overnight shipping has been received so we can rush our processing through.

I've never had any orders with speedy shipping so this stuff may already exist. If so, rock on.:D Just thought I would check it out.
If they hate you they have a subscription. -- Bratch

Comments