Options

Hi all. I'm new.

CosmicCosmic Registered Users Posts: 219 Major grins
edited February 14, 2005 in Cameras
Hi everyone. I found this site on Google.

My name's Heidi, and I'm 24 years old. I live with my future hubby (Calvin) and step son (Tyler) in New Brunswick, Canada. I also have a 3 year old Great Dane/Lab named Jetta. She's the one in my avatar! <3

I've always held an interest in photography, but it was when I digital came about that it really grabbed my attention.

Calvin got me a digi cam and 256MB mem card for Christmas, and I think it would fall under the wee camera title. :): It's an HP Photosmart R607. So far I have no complaints. Great little camera! I love all its features and the photos seem to turn out fab! It's a 4.1 MP, 3x optical and 7x digital zoom, audio/vid clips and tons of other features. 32 internal mem. With my mem card, I can take up to 98 full quality pics, and about a 20 minute vid clip. :thumb

So anyhow, someday I would like to get bigger and better, but for now, it suits me fine. Can't wait to get to know everyone!

~Heidi~

Lead me not into Temptation. I can find the way myself....

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2005
    wave.gif welcome do dgrin, heidi :D happy to have you aboard. lots of great photographers here to learn from. and, we're looking forward to your contributions, questions, discussion, and of course, share the pitchas, too!

and, i see you like dawgs so here's ms. natasha snow, my samoyed:

15852923-L.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 13, 2005
    Oh Andy! She's gorgeous!

• Options
    luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2005
    While we are on this fantastic topic, here is a snapshot of two of my three critters. No this is not posed and yes they are always like this! Welcome to the board!!!!

dscn1678.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 14, 2005
    rolleyes1.gif

Oh my! Such comfort! Laughing.gif

Your dogs seem quite similar to mine... rolleyes1.gif

• Options
    luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2005
    Cosmic, be sure to post more details here: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=106
  • Options
    edited February 14, 2005
    Thanks for the link! I love filling out things like that :P