Options

Simplicity... in search of a better name...

jcpjcp Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
edited June 22, 2007 in Landscapes
Hi there.

For the life of me, I can't think of a decent title for this gallery: "Simplicity": http://jcp.smugmug.com/gallery/2350724

The gallery has a collection of photos that originally started as simplistic images or closeups of everyday objects. But I feel the name does not really fit the gallery anymore.

Having exhausted myself of any better ideas, I implore all of you for your help. if you can think of a better name that I can use, I'd be quite chuffed. :thumb

Here are a few examples from the gallery:

123052955-L.jpg

123053318-L.jpg

123053972-L.jpg

160184331-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    toberstobers Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2007
    Some really cool photos there. Very good talent - you've got a good eye (or two!).

I'm not sure "Simplicity" fits the photos though as quite a few are quite complex. I love the first sprinkler one. I've got a similar sort of gallery with lots of very varied but "uncategorisable" photos in it. I call mine "Other Intriguing Photos" which give me freedom to put all sorts of things in there.
  • Options
    WildWallyWildWally Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2007
    Something similar ..
    How about "Simple Visions" ???
  • Options
    jcpjcp Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited June 22, 2007
    @tobers. Thanks for your kind words on my gallery. I appreciate that very much.

@WildWally. Actually, that's not too bad an idea. Thanks.
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2007
    I see them as contemporary art......so why call the gallery CONTEMPORARY ART.....
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    S. HortonS. Horton Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2007
    "Took me about 5 minutes to thumb through it, I went from roughly Turkey to the UK, stopped in Germany at least once -- Nice gallery!

I have no idea what to call that; feels like a Pan-euro flyby.

thumb.gif