Droids and creating a page for just text

eflawseflaws Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited June 21, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Greetings all,
I've had my Pro account for just over a year now and was in the middle of changing my website using some of the tuturials but school got busy and that was my first priority. Now I'm back, ready to finish my site the way I have been envisioning it for months now. I ended up changing my domain name two months ago and that seemed to screw a lot of my custom settings up. So, I have two things I cannot figure out how to do:

1) I created a gallery called 'test' becuase I was experimenting with something, I don't remember what. This was before I changed my domain and would now like to delete that gallery but when I click on it, I get a white screen which reads "These are not the droids you are looking for". How would I go about deleting this gallery?

2) I would like to post my resume online on its own separate page accessed from the navigation bar. Any suggestions on how I can make a blank text page with no galleries or comment boxes, just a plain page with text?

I did try making a guestbook following the tuturial a long time ago but it didn't quite work out for me. I will be looking at that again after I can the above finished.

I did try searching dgrin for answers but came up empty handed.
Any help will greatly be appreciated!

Thank You
Elliot

www.elliotmflaws.com

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2007
    eflaws wrote:

1) I created a gallery called 'test' becuase I was experimenting with something, I don't remember what. This was before I changed my domain and would now like to delete that gallery but when I click on it, I get a white screen which reads "These are not the droids you are looking for". How would I go about deleting this gallery?
    I moved it to category "other" on your site for you. Now you can delete it.

Category "Test" should not be allowed, I'm sorry you had that.

The "droids" stuff is from our engineers :)