Options

SmugDAV

devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
As promised, I spent a bit of time on SmugDAV this week ironing out a few issues.

So for the most part, it should be working on Windows and Mac..except maybe in situations where people have some weird characters in album names or image filenames.

I still have some work to do as it's not fully operational in ubuntu linux.

Please reply with any issues that you are experiencing..and include details like categories, albums, etc...if certain folders aren't loading.

Cheers,

David
David Parry
SmugMug API Developer
My Photos

Comments

• Options
    Donkey_KongDonkey_Kong Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited June 22, 2007
    partially working
    hi,

works in windows XP but not in Vista 64-bit. in Vista 64 still get "the folder you entered does not appear to be valid. please choose another"

Thanks for getting it to partially to work.

dk
  • Options
    rich56krich56k Registered Users Posts: 547 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    devbobo wrote:
    As promised, I spent a bit of time on SmugDAV this week ironing out a few issues.

So for the most part, it should be working on Windows and Mac..except maybe in situations where people have some weird characters in album names or image filenames.

I still have some work to do as it's not fully operational in ubuntu linux.

Please reply with any issues that you are experiencing..and include details like categories, albums, etc...if certain folders aren't loading.

Cheers,

David

Hi David,

Thanks for the great news!!

I just gave it a whirl on 2 galleries from diff. catagories and it worked like a champ!!
    clap.gif:Dclap.gifwings.gifthumb.gif :ivar clap.gif:Dclap.gif

(iMac / G5 / 1.8 G / 17" )

Thanks for your expertise & efforts to bring smugDAV to the 'mac/masses' thumb.gifthumb.gif

three cheers for devbobo

bowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gif :devbobo

rich
    ps: looks like you provided an extra bonus with the "https" also!!
    http://HooliganUnderground.com
    Member: ASMP; EP; NPPA; CPS