Rich Wilson is Feeling Smug!

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited June 25, 2007 in SmugMug Support
About a month or so ago, Dgrinner and SmugMugger Rich Wilson joined our team of SmugMug Support Heroes :thumb He's an awesome addition! Rich is a great photographer, and amazing customizer, too. He's been a huge hit with our customers on the Help Desk, but we knew that from how helpful he's been on Dgrin for a long time!

Welcome Rich to the team! :barb :ivar

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2007
    w00t! Welcome aboard, Rich wings.gif glad you wanted to join!
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2007
    clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif THREE cheers for Rich!!! He was right there everytime I posed a question for my site customization! Way to go Rich! He will be an asset to the team. :D
  • devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 22, 2007
    congrats Rich.... great to have you as part of the team :D
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    Great hire here! Rich has been very helpful to me in the past-- just don't make him change his South Park avatar though!

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+

• richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    About a month or so ago, Dgrinner and SmugMugger Rich Wilson joined our team of SmugMug Support Heroes thumb.gif He's an awesome addition! Rich is a great photographer, and amazing customizer, too. He's been a huge hit with our customers on the Help Desk, but we knew that from how helpful he's been on Dgrin for a long time!Welcome Rich to the team! wings.gif :ivar
    Thanks Andy for giving me the opportunity to get back to work. Retirement was getting the best of me. I can’t think of a better place to work. Good partners (Smug Heroes), great customers and all the good people on dgrin. Thanks again….
    ivar wrote:
    w00t! Welcome aboard, Rich wings.gif glad you wanted to join!
    Thanks Ivar. I am thrilled to be working with such great people. I’ll talk to you later on SmugChat at about 2AM California time…thumb.gif
    saurora wrote:
    clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif THREE cheers for Rich!!! He was right there everytime I posed a question for my site customization! Way to go Rich! He will be an asset to the team. :D
    Thank you Susan. It’s my pleasure to help you any time. If your flash breaks again, let me know…
    devbobo wrote:
    congrats Rich.... great to have you as part of the team :D
    Thanks David. Dgrinners, devbobo is in the house. Please rise in the presence of the Great JS Wizard.....bowdown.gif

dogwood wrote:
    Great hire here! Rich has been very helpful to me in the past-- just don't make him change his South Park avatar though!
    Thanks Pete. Now you will have to “respect my authoritah!” Pete has one of those sites where you don’t mind helping him http://www.petespringer.com/gallery/2995892#162384051 but sometimes you loose track what you are suppose to be doing.

I would like to thank the MacAskill family.....Thanks
  • BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 24, 2007
    How did I miss this????????????

clap.gifclapclap.gifclap:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivarwings.gifbarbwings.gifbarb

Glad to have you on board Rich :)
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
    edited June 24, 2007
    Barb wrote:
    How did I miss this????????????

clap.gifclapclap.gifclap:ivar:ivar:ivar:ivarwings.gifbarbwings.gifbarb

Glad to have you on board Rich :)
    Thanks Barb….I’m learning from the best.:D Thanks for all the help.
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2007
    Hey, what's so bad about retirement? It feels real nice.:D
    Congrats, now if those tights would only fit.:hide
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
    edited June 24, 2007
    Allen wrote:
    Hey, what's so bad about retirement? It feels real nice.:D
    Congrats, now if those tights would only fit.:hide
    Thanks Allen. I had to retire a little too early, so the idle time was too much for me. steveM sent me his old pair if Tights. Wow, they are Tight and they Itch too......:D
  • rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2007
    Rich, congrats also from me. It's great being able to work with you. clap.gifwings.gifclap.gif

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2007
    richW wrote:
    Thanks Allen. I had to retire a little too early, so the idle time was too much for me. steveM sent me his old pair if Tights. Wow, they are Tight and they Itch too......:D
    I would think you could probably get two RichW's in Steve's stretched out old tights.rolleyes1.gif
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog