Statistics not working

paullantzpaullantz Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
edited June 25, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi, wondering if there is a current problem with statistics in the last couple of days?

Paul

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    paullantz wrote:
    Hi, wondering if there is a current problem with statistics in the last couple of days?

Paul
    Not the last couple of days but the engineers have been working on them today. More news as we get it. Sorry for the hassle.
  • paullantzpaullantz Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    statistics
    I had noticed that in at least one gallery the total of traffic (bytes) for pictures was much higher than traffic total for gallery.
    Last day or two statistics seem frozen (of course maybe nobody is looking at my pictures).
    Will wait and see what happens.
  • FrankCFrankC Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    Hi - I also noticed this for the last day or two.

No, or very little, increase in the statistics. Tried viewing a few pictures from a logged-out browser, and it didn't register. Google analytics also shows some other visitors.

Frank
    edited June 24, 2007
    statistics
    that seems to be it, does not seem to be recording anything or very little. I put up some pictures and they all just show 1 thumbnail each although I know people have been looking at them. Hate to be obsessive about stats but they are good thing to give an idea of what people like and do not like.
  • chaberlackchaberlack Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited June 24, 2007
    Mine aren't working either. I know from statcounter that hits should be registering but they are not.
    edited June 25, 2007
    stats just gone to zero so they must be working on it.
    check later
  • brodickbrodick Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited June 25, 2007
    My stats don't seem to have moved for a few days either. Thought I must be being avoided.:cry
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited June 25, 2007
    brodick wrote:
    My stats don't seem to have moved for a few days either. Thought I must be being avoided.:cry
    They seem to be moving now, but do not include the activity for the past few days.
    edited June 25, 2007
    my stats moving but not including past few days
    same thing here, stats are moving now but do not seem to include figures for the past few days, oh well, nice to have them back anyway
    edited June 25, 2007
    Mine were moving but have now stopped again.
  • DrRichCoxDrRichCox Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited June 25, 2007
    Control panel showing zero views
    I had >21000 views this AM. Now showing zero.
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2007
    Just about to post about this.... I'm trying to see if my clients are checking things out! :(

Off to Analytics...
  • bon9bon9 Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited June 25, 2007
    ok, so it wasn't just me.
    all the stats in past months are gone as well.
  • EphemeralEphemeral Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited June 25, 2007
    Well...this is a rare event. :D
  • AndieAndie Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited June 25, 2007
    having the same issue. Any resolution to this? Trying to see if my client has viewed their gallery and it's saying no views for the entire month, which I know isn't true.
    edited June 25, 2007
    Mine come and go from 0 back to the number they were a day or so ago despite statcounter saying people are visiting. Seems something has been wrong with the stats for days. No updates on what's going on that I can see.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2007
    Stats are still not working - we do expect them to be restored, the engineers are working on them as we speak. Sorry for the hassle, and thank you in advnace for your patience.