An easy way to edit exif to show author?

KaganKagan Registered Users Posts: 196 Major grins
edited June 23, 2007 in Finishing School
I have the canon 30d and I am trying to find a way to simplify adding the author/copyright information to photos. I dont see a way to show that through any software supplied by canon. Photoshop will do it either through an action I am sure or through batch processing? I would like something that I can tell it do and go to bed knowing they are being processed without waking up the next day finding the image ruined for some bizarre reason. If this is in the wrong thread I apologize and feel free to move it where needed. Thanks in advance.
Kagan

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    Photoshop Batch Action to the rescue thumb.gif
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    not sure how I did it, but my 30d knows my name somehow and adds that to the images.

It has to have been done through the software that came with it, it is the only software that was only connected to my camera. (I've lost that disc btw:bluduh )
  • nikosnikos Registered Users Posts: 216 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    It's stupid simple using the import photo from the new Adobe Bridge CS3. Bridge can be set-up to update the metadata of each photo while it imports them to your computer on the fly -- it doesn't get easier than that mwink.gif

HTH,
    Nikos
  • KaganKagan Registered Users Posts: 196 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    Thank you all. I found it for the camera and Its good to know about CS3. Thanks again!
    Kagan