unwanted transparent edges

moguemogue Registered Users Posts: 247 Major grins
edited June 23, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi there,
I'm a newbie. Chose Old-Fashioned for my galleries theme. After I first uploaded photos and clicked on medium and large, the edges around the photo were opaque. Now they're transparent.
What happened and how to return to opaque? Thanks.

lucy

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    mogue wrote:
    Hi there,
    I'm a newbie. Chose Old-Fashioned for my galleries theme. After I first uploaded photos and clicked on medium and large, the edges around the photo were opaque. Now they're transparent.
    What happened and how to return to opaque? Thanks.

lucy
    Hi, "Old-Fashioned"? Do you mean Old Family Album theme?

Can we have a link to your gallery please so we can look? Thanks! thumb.gif
  • moguemogue Registered Users Posts: 247 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    transparent edges
    Sorry, yes Old Family Album. Not enough coffee today! I'm at shilohbear.smugmug.com. Thanks.

lucy
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, "Old-Fashioned"? Do you mean Old Family Album theme?

Can we have a link to your gallery please so we can look? Thanks! thumb.gif
    edited June 23, 2007
    Hi Lucy, great. Now can you be much more specific about your question? Here's what I see:
  • moguemogue Registered Users Posts: 247 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Lucy, great. Now can you be much more specific about your question? Here's what I see:

Hi Andy,
    Thanks and I'll try to be more clear. When I double click on the main image (like of the page in your example) for a medium or large image, the edges of the page with all the galleries shows along the right and left edges of the enlarged photos, and it's distracting.
    Also, I posted last week about how to prevent downloading of images, the "Save Photo" option, and didn't find a reply. Any help there, too? You guys are awesome.

lucy
    edited June 23, 2007
    mogue wrote:
    Hi Andy,
    Thanks and I'll try to be more clear. When I double click on the main image (like of the page in your example) for a medium or large image, the edges of the page with all the galleries shows along the right and left edges of the enlarged photos, and it's distracting.
    That's "Lightbox" and the behavior is intended :)
    Try different themes, you can see different behavior in lighbtox.
    Also, I posted last week about how to prevent downloading of images, the "Save Photo" option, and didn't find a reply. Any help there, too? You guys are awesome.

lucy
    and, I answered you 12 minutes after you posted :D
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=578730#post578730

You can always find your posts by clicking on your name thumb.gif