Options

Power line tower

klcklc Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
edited June 24, 2007 in Landscapes
Thanks for taking a look... tell me what you think! :rolleyes

Have a nice day
-Katlin
"Each picture captures a unplaceable momment." I am thinking about being a photographer when i'm older. I practice alot and hope this website will help me grow to become a better photographer and help me learn more!
:lust Katlin

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2007
    Big pic....rolleyes1.gif......... I like it it is a cool shot, like the post processing also....give it a try in B/W also.....have you ever walked underneath one of those towers laid down and shot straight up.....you can get some cool abstracts that way....and a nice tingling feeling to boot if the humidity is just right......not a danger just a touch of tingling......I have a vision of the ones around town here but the clouds don't want to cooperate and it just won't look right adding the clouds after the fact...at least it hasn't so far.

"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited June 23, 2007
    Thanks for the suggestion. I think i'm going to try that in the next couple of days!

Here is the Black and White photo... :)

Thanks again
    -Katlin

Art Scott wrote:
    Big pic....rolleyes1.gif......... I like it it is a cool shot, like the post processing also....give it a try in B/W also.....have you ever walked underneath one of those towers laid down and shot straight up.....you can get some cool abstracts that way....and a nice tingling feeling to boot if the humidity is just right......not a danger just a touch of tingling......I have a vision of the ones around town here but the clouds don't want to cooperate and it just won't look right adding the clouds after the fact...at least it hasn't so far.

"Each picture captures a unplaceable momment." I am thinking about being a photographer when i'm older. I practice alot and hope this website will help me grow to become a better photographer and help me learn more!
  • Options
    USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2007
    Yes these can be fun to shoot
    Like the first one best...make sure you try some of Arts suggestions

Have fun
    Fred
  • Options
    edited June 24, 2007
    USAIR wrote:
    Yes these can be fun to shoot
    Like the first one best...make sure you try some of Arts suggestions

Have fun
    Fred

Thank you:D