Need recommendation for compact camera

..b....b.. Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited June 26, 2007 in Cameras
I need a new compact camera !
gave my sony T-30 away to my sis who's flying off to bei jing for her studies.

what i'm looking for is for the size,
i want a relatively slim and small - easy to carry around with compact camera but still performs well.

any recommendation ?

or..what compact cam are u using and why is it so good i should buy the same as urs ?

help please :)

need to make my decision before the end of this week coz i'd be flying off to singapore for my studies too.

Comments

• dkoyanagidkoyanagi Registered Users Posts: 656 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2007
    ..b.. wrote:
    I need a new compact camera !
    gave my sony T-30 away to my sis who's flying off to bei jing for her studies.

what i'm looking for is for the size,
    i want a relatively slim and small - easy to carry around with compact camera but still performs well.

any recommendation ?

or..what compact cam are u using and why is it so good i should buy the same as urs ?

help please :)

need to make my decision before the end of this week coz i'd be flying off to singapore for my studies too.
    Hi ..b..

Have you tried this page? Enter the features you're looking for and it will show you the cameras that fit your description.
    Good luck.
  • ..b....b.. Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited June 25, 2007
    hey, thanks :)
  • DesmondDesmond Registered Users Posts: 187 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2007
    The Fuji f30 and f31d are supposedly the best high iso compacts you can get right now even with useable iso 800 .
    Nikon D80 , D50 , SB600 , SB800 , Nikon 18-200VR , Tamron 28-75 di 2.8 , Sigma 10-20 f4-5.6 , Nikon 50mm 1.8 . Tamron 17-50 f2.8 , Nikon 70-200 VR f2.8 .