WTB - Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L

CGrindahlCGrindahl Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited June 24, 2007 in House of Canon
Hi Folks! I've not been active on this board, though I've bought a couple of lenses here before, including the stunning 85L you see on my signature line. (Thanks John! :wave) In fact, I've bought and sold gear on most boards, though the majority of these transactions have been at Fred Miranda. You'll find very positive feedback there under the same username.

Now that I've discovered I can handle a heavier lens, something that concerned me after buying and selling a 1D for just that reason, I'd like to try out the Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L. Although I love shooting with primes, a zoom with this focal range is very useful. I love my f/4L but I'm quite drawn to faster lenses and the bokeh they produce. I'm a hobbyist, not a pro.

If you have a relatively recent copy of this lens in excellent condition available at a fair price, let me know. I prefer to buy the lens as it came originally with caps, hood, soft case, box with inserts and manual. The warranty card would be nice but not essential. A quality UV filter would be a treat as well.

Finally, I prefer to work with well-established members of the extended photography online community who've demonstrated their trustworthiness. I use great care in assessing those with whom I do transactions, especially when the money involved is signficant.

Send me an email and we can chat. Thanks all!
Curtis Grindahl
Marin Country, California

Canon EOS 5D, 17-40 f/4L, 20-35 f/2.8L, 28-70 f/2.8L, 70-200 f/4L, 70-200 f/2.8L
24 f/1.4L, 35 f/1.4L, 50 f/1.4, 85 f/1.8, 85 f/1.2L, 135 f/2L, 300 f/4L IS

OSX Addict