Keywords no longer being picked up

ayourayour Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited June 25, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I do all of my keywords in Lightroom and then export jpgs. The keywords are embedded in the IPTC. I can see them embedded into the exported jpg. Smugmug always just found them.

I uploaded some pictures last week and the keywords were found ok by Smugmug. However, today Smugmug can't find any. I even (re)uploaded some pictures that previously SM found keywords in but still failed.

Did something change?

Comments

• ayourayour Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited June 25, 2007
    not showing up...but there
    ayour wrote:
    I do all of my keywords in Lightroom and then export jpgs. The keywords are embedded in the IPTC. I can see them embedded into the exported jpg. Smugmug always just found them.

I uploaded some pictures last week and the keywords were found ok by Smugmug. However, today Smugmug can't find any. I even (re)uploaded some pictures that previously SM found keywords in but still failed.

Did something change?

On further review:
    I opened up a picture in SM. There is nothing next to the keywords. However, I click edit keywords, I see them all. I think hit saved but they are still not displayed.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2007
    ayour wrote:
    Did something change?
    Hi, please link us to gallery & photos, thanks.
  • ayourayour Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited June 25, 2007
    i guess i was little impatient
    I checked this morning and everything got updated, as I would expect. I guess I was a little impatient. Does the keyword cloud update have a delayed process? I was a little confused when the keywords weren't updated after an hour after the images were uploaded.

Thanks for the followup!
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, please link us to gallery & photos, thanks.