Arrange photos not working...

I SimoniusI Simonius Registered Users Posts: 1,034 Major grins
edited June 25, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I arranged photos ina gallery
http://digital-finger.smugmug.com/gallery/3055334#P-1-15
and after saving I see that they are no where near the order I set

So I went back to 'arrange photos' and noticed that a lot of the file names had been set in order, I went back to the gallery again and the order had changed again

Im guessing this is a conflict between the upload display order I set and the arrange photos option

Does this mean that once sorting options have been set you can no longer arrange photos ?

DOH! MR Dopey! - it even says so at the top of the 'arrange photos' section - DOH!

Hang on I set it to 'position' now and it is still rearranging them, even though there is no longer any warning about the settings being wrong!

So what do I set to get these to show up in teorder I set?
Veni-Vidi-Snappii
...pics..

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2007
    Simon King wrote:
    I arranged photos ina gallery
    http://digital-finger.smugmug.com/gallery/3055334#P-1-15
    and after saving I see that they are no where near the order I set

So I went back to 'arrange photos' and noticed that a lot of the file names had been set in order, I went back to the gallery again and the order had changed again

Im guessing this is a conflict between the upload display order I set and the arrange photos option

Does this mean that once sorting options have been set you can no longer arrange photos ?

DOH! MR Dopey! - it even says so at the top of the 'arrange photos' section - DOH!

Hang on I set it to 'position' now and it is still rearranging them, even though there is no longer any warning about the settings being wrong!

So what do I set to get these to show up in teorder I set?
    Maybe your cookies haven't updated to the "position" sort. Try deleting only the Smug cookies and try again.
    Just a WAG. :D
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog