2nd attempt at challenge 32

Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
edited February 14, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Well since I had 50 some odd views and only one response I'm assuming my last idea sucked so I'll give it another go. Please feel free to be honest, the only way I'll ever get to be as good as some of you guys is criticism. So fire away:wink

342%3B672323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2338%3D6%3A%3B%3D377%3DXROQDF%3E2323773%3A35532ot1lsi

Thanks Eric
"My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com

Comments

• digital faeriedigital faerie Registered Users Posts: 667 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2005
    Eric&Susan wrote:
    Well since I had 50 some odd views and only one response I'm assuming my last idea sucked so I'll give it another go. Please feel free to be honest, the only way I'll ever get to be as good as some of you guys is criticism. So fire awaymwink.gif

342%3B672323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2338%3D6%3A%3B%3D377%3DXROQDF%3E2323773%3A35532ot1lsi

Thanks Eric
    so nice. the softness is what I find so appealing of this shot and the yellow dispersed everywhere. You gave this plant in a field of 1,000's some great personality. I think the DOF is great and the lighting is good, too IMO. clap.gif
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited February 14, 2005
    sorry I missed your first post but I'm glad you tried again and I echo DF - very nice shot. (now check out my post :D )
  • dkoyanagidkoyanagi Registered Users Posts: 656 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2005
    Nice color and lighting. I really like the DOF. Good shot! thumb.gif
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2005
    I like it, too. I would like it a bit better if you could get some more of the green out of the flowers. (I am just a nut about not liking green, so don't stress on that one) I love yellow, and I love the softness and composition of the photograph.

I don't think I saw your first one either. If a lot of other posts come out at the same time, some get lost in the shuffle. That is when I PM people to please check mine out. Someone has to post to put it back at the top. I even consider posting to myself.rolleyes1.gif

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2005
    Thank you all for the replies. It is really encouraging when people have something to say, good or bad. I'm glad you all liked it.

Thanks
    Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com