Sorting Galleries

avekevinavekevin Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited June 26, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Is is possible to auto sort new galleries? I want my galleries sorted alpha by title. Every new gallery that I add is added to the top of the list and I have to manually go in and force a re-sort. Pain in the neck.

I searched the forum for this answer but I wasn't able to find anything, I apologize if it's been asked before.

Kevin

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2007
    avekevin wrote:
    Is is possible to auto sort new galleries? I want my galleries sorted alpha by title. Every new gallery that I add is added to the top of the list and I have to manually go in and force a re-sort. Pain in the neck.

I searched the forum for this answer but I wasn't able to find anything, I apologize if it's been asked before.

Kevin
    Hi Kevin, yep - it's a gallery customization setting - go to gallery tools>customize gallery and you can change the sorting options there.
  • avekevinavekevin Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited June 26, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Kevin, yep - it's a gallery customization setting - go to gallery tools>customize gallery and you can change the sorting options there.

Does this auto sort the galleries themselves or the pictures within the galleries? I am trying to sort the actual galleries on the front page automatically as new galleries are added.

Thanks,
    Kevin
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2007
    avekevin wrote:
    Does this auto sort the galleries themselves or the pictures within the galleries? I am trying to sort the actual galleries on the front page automatically as new galleries are added.

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Oh oh I'm sorry. No, there's not a way to do that- you'll have to arrange them by position: http://www.smugmug.com/help/arrange-albums