Options

fast way to find e-mail replies

moguemogue Registered Users Posts: 247 Major grins
edited June 30, 2007 in Dgrin Forum Support
Hi,
Sorry if this is a repeat question, but I can't find the original post. Is there a quick way to see if there are any replies to posts? At first I was getting them to sent directly to my e-mail address—way cool— then that option seemed to have disappeared.
Thanks.

lucy

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2007
    mogue wrote:
    Hi,
    Sorry if this is a repeat question, but I can't find the original post. Is there a quick way to see if there are any replies to posts? At first I was getting them to sent directly to my e-mail address—way cool— then that option seemed to have disappeared.
    Thanks.

lucy
    Click your name on the left and select "Find more posts by mogue". It will give
    you a list of all your posts.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2007
    What works for me is: I just go into my account (you! on the navigation bar), click -edit options- , and then scroll down to -default thread subscription mode-. You will have the option there of, if, and how, you would like to recieve notification of replies to your subscribed threads. Not sure if thats what you were asking, and I am by no means the one to answer your question (newbie here), but hope this might help.
    Growing with Dgrin

• Options
    edited June 27, 2007
    leaforte wrote:
    What works for me is: I just go into my account (you! on the navigation bar), click -edit options- , and then scroll down to -default thread subscription mode-. You will have the option there of, if, and how, you would like to recieve notification of replies to your subscribed threads. Not sure if thats what you were asking, and I am by no means the one to answer your question (newbie here), but hope this might help.

Thanks a lot.

lucy
  • Options
    edited June 27, 2007
    Allen wrote:

Thanks a lot. Wish that banner customization were as simple.

lucy
  • Options
    edited June 29, 2007
    Allen wrote:

Thanks Allen.

lucy
  • Options
    edited June 29, 2007
    leaforte wrote:

Thanks. I did that and still not getting e-mail notifications in my mailbox. Weird because it seemed to be the default mode when I first joined. Oh well, thanks for the reply. Allen's suggestion above helps a lot for second best.

lucy
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited June 29, 2007
    Lucy:

At the top of each thread there's a "thread tools" button. Click that, then click "subscribe", a new window will open in which you can set email notifications.

i hope this helps.
  • Options
    edited June 30, 2007
    fast e-mail replies
    Angelo wrote:
    Lucy:

At the top of each thread there's a "thread tools" button. Click that, then click "subscribe", a new window will open in which you can set email notifications.

i hope this helps.

Thank you. I thought I had set the default. Didn't know it had to be set each post.

lucy