Can't View Galleries in Firefox

FotoZoneOnlineFotoZoneOnline Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited June 27, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I just discovered that I can't view my galleries on my computer using Firefox 2.0. It worked previously and does work my other computers, but not on my main computer now. Any ideas as to why this is happening? I uninstalled Firefox and performed a reinstall, but nothing changed. I can wiew the galleries with IE6 on this machine.

Just checked other users smugmug galleries and I get the same thing - smugmug tells me that "This is a brand new gallery with no photos."

Here's a screen shot:
167291745-L.jpg

Comments

• iambackiamback Registered Users Posts: 288 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2007
    I just discovered that I can't view my galleries on my computer using Firefox 2.0. It worked previously and does work my other computers, but not on my main computer now. Any ideas as to why this is happening? I uninstalled Firefox and performed a reinstall, but nothing changed. I can wiew the galleries with IE6 on this machine.

Just checked other users smugmug galleries and I get the same thing - smugmug tells me that "This is a brand new gallery with no photos."
    I just tried the URL from your screenshot and I can see it just fine with FF 2.0.4. Have you tried clearing you cache, stopping FF and restarting it? Clearing SM's cookies might also be a good idea.
    Marjolein Katsma
    Look through my eyes on Cultural Surfaces! - customizing... currently in a state between limbo and chaos
  • FotoZoneOnlineFotoZoneOnline Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited June 27, 2007
    iamback wrote:
    I just tried the URL from your screenshot and I can see it just fine with FF 2.0.4. Have you tried clearing you cache, stopping FF and restarting it? Clearing SM's cookies might also be a good idea.

Like I stated before - I removed Firefox, reinstalled and rebooted - but that was no help.

I can see smugmug photos (mine and other users) on my other computers using firefox - just not on this machine eek7.gif (and IE6 works fine on this machine, ughh!)

Any other ideas? Thanks
  • FotoZoneOnlineFotoZoneOnline Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited June 27, 2007
    I just discovered the problem! clap.gif

Somehow there was no "style" selected from the dropdown menu to display the gallery. (How did that happen??!?)

You can see that in the photo in my initial post. Wierd