LPS #8 critique or comment...

VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
edited June 29, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
After sitting out "joy or sorrow" here is my first attempt at subdued or explosive... A sunrise through some trees... still thinking of a title... which one? or none?

167481517-L.jpg
167481565-L.jpg
167481617-L.jpg
167481649-L.jpg
167481678-L.jpg

Thanks
Winston

Comments

• HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2007
    Winston, see my response to Nik's thread, but I add to my idea as to the meaning of sedate that I think its an adjective that applies to a living being within a context. That's why I don't see pure nature scenes as fitting. Aber wer bin ich?
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
  • VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2007
    HoofClix wrote:
    Winston, see my response to Nik's thread, but I add to my idea as to the meaning of sedate that I think its an adjective that applies to a living being within a context. That's why I don't see pure nature scenes as fitting. Aber wer bin ich?

I see your point... It could be explosive:D I didn't say did I? but you assumed I was going for sedate, but it doesn't fit your definition of sedate... Hmmmm, things that make you go hmmmm.... Which thread by Nik? nevermind I found it...
  • RobertRobert Registered Users Posts: 148 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2007
    I see your point... It could be explosive:D I didn't say did I? but you assumed I was going for sedate, but it doesn't fit your definition of sedate... Hmmmm, things that make you go hmmmm....

I actually thought you were heading for explosive. In that case I was going to say #2 or #3.
    Robert
    edited June 28, 2007
    Robert wrote:
    I actually thought you were heading for explosive. In that case I was going to say #2 or #3.

Thanks for the comment... I was actually going for explosive... but it does kind of look like a sedate sun to me... anyway, I will probably shoot something else...
    edited June 29, 2007
    I assume by the lack of commentary on my sunrise shots I should really go shoot something else... eek7.gif

Winston
  • HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2007
    Winston, while we all know that there are also many explosions taking place in the sun, the photo says tranquility to me. I say keep shooting.
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2007
    The photos are stunning, especially 2 and 3, but all of them say "tranquil" to me. They would have been ideal silhouette candidates. :D

I think you need to keep shooting. ne_nau.gif
  • ob81ob81 Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited June 29, 2007
    I like #1, but I have to agree that there is to much time left to settle with these.
    ob81.com
    Canon XTi

I don't want to take regular photos!