Options

Links not working

hgernhardtjrhgernhardtjr Registered Users Posts: 417 Major grins
edited June 28, 2007 in Dgrin Forum Support
For the past few days on both my home and my at-work computer I have noticed that links within posts do not seem to work. I have to right-click on them and copy the URL from the properties box, then paste it into the address bar. This has only been on dGrin and only for a few days. At the other sites I frequent, all in-post links work just fine.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
— Henry —
Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2007
    Broser and version?

Try fully clearing your temp files and closing, reopening your browser.
  • Options
    edited June 28, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Broser and version?

Try fully clearing your temp files and closing, reopening your browser.

Most current version of IE 6 at home (0.29 I think), and IE 6.0.28 here at work. Cleared temps and cookies did not help. Just tried it again here at work to be sure. I just get a beep out of the speakers when I click a link.
    — Henry —
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2007
    Most current version of IE 6 at home (0.29 I think), and IE 6.0.28 here at work. Cleared temps and cookies did not help. Just tried it again here at work to be sure. I just get a beep out of the speakers when I click a link.
    Hm.
    Have you tried another browser, like IE7, or Firefox?
  • Options
    edited June 28, 2007
    This is a strange one ... today I've checked on several of my teaching lab computers, same problem. But ...

... just got home — and my personal computer, after several days, is now making the links with no problem. Other than rebooting the modem and router before turning everything on after a passing thunder storm and power loss a few minutes ago, I've done nothing here. I guess when I get back for my evening class, I'll try rebooting our router and modem. I don't see where that would cause a link problem on one site only, though ... oh, well ... life in the computer age, I guess!

Henry
    — Henry —