So, Can't Caption Thumbs ?

voicelitvoicelit Registered Users Posts: 343 Major grins
edited June 30, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Really want to join SmugMug. Seems that you can't caption the thumbnails. Searching everywhere on sample galleries, forums, help section. Comes close to saying you can at some point, but doesn't display an example of a thumb with a caption. I don't don't mean when you open the thumb to full view; I mean right under the thumbs.
Sad, this isn't clear either way somewhere : yes or no.

Marty ( voicelit )

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2007
    voicelit wrote:
    Really want to join SmugMug. Seems that you can't caption the thumbnails. Searching everywhere on sample galleries, forums, help section. Comes close to saying you can at some point, but doesn't display an example of a thumb with a caption. I don't don't mean when you open the thumb to full view; I mean right under the thumbs.
    Sad, this isn't clear either way somewhere : yes or no.

Marty ( voicelit )
    Hi Marty, put your view style in Traditional and you'll see the captions under the thumbs - give all the viewing styles (dropdown upper right on your page) and have a look :)
  • voicelitvoicelit Registered Users Posts: 343 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2007
    GOOD MAN, Andy
    Thanks , Andy. Never saw the styles option up in the corner. Worked.
    Did you see my other post about migrating over from Phanfare to SmugMug ?
    I went to Phanfare from Yahoo Photos in a panic because they offered a tranfer technology. Which worked fine. But now that I'm there, whew. Too silly - the things they have problems doing.
    Any tool you can think of to get my collection over to SmugMug ? It's a pretty big collection and would take me alot of work to try and recreate it form my harddrive.
    Thanks for any help,

Marty ( voicelit )