Hobart & Salamanca Markets

toadlettoadlet Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
edited June 30, 2007 in Landscapes
Salamanca Market is in Hobart and is always a bustling, vibrant weekend market. There are alawys interesting things and people to shoot at such places, and I thought I would share a few of my photos that I took with you. Cheers.

167979154-L.jpg

167979163-L.jpg

167979156-L.jpg

167979164-L.jpg

167979169-L.jpg

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited June 30, 2007
    Very nice series, toadlet. It took me a while to figure out what was happening in #3, but maybe I just need another cup of coffee. The B&W conversions are well done. thumb.gif I shoot often in the flea market in Madrid, which must be a lot more anarchic judging from your last shot--Hobart looks very tidy by comparison.

Cheers,
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2007
    toadlet wrote:
    Salamanca Market is in Hobart and is always a bustling, vibrant weekend market. There are alawys interesting things and people to shoot at such places, and I thought I would share a few of my photos that I took with you. Cheers.

Hi there Toadlet, I've been to Tazzy once and once only,
    over a 10 years ago come to think of it headscratch.gif

We went to the Salamanca Market and there we saw this little boy,
    I'd say he would have been all of 7 or 8 years old Busking with a Didgeridoo.

Did he draw a crowd, by gosh that kid could play, his parents were standing close by watching him.... I tell you that kid made himself a stash of pocket money that day :D

It's a lovely area just to stroll around too.
    Great Shots Toadlet, Excellent Series clap.gif .... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin