Options

Florida - State of Death!

mystic7mystic7 Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited March 6, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
After looking in the paper for a good park for shooting wildlife, I took my kid to a place that supposedly had "egrets, herons, woodpeckers, as well as abundant sea life...". Well, we walked the entire park and the place was like something out of Mordor! This is the best shot I got all day. I'll follow it up with a shot of the "Black Forest of Death", a place totally bereft of wildlife of any kind.
M7

Comments

• Options
    edited February 28, 2004
    The Sterile Forest...
    M7
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2004
    Come on mate....stop looking above. Lift up sticks & bark....gotta be something crawling about under it all that will look good on macro.
  • Options
    edited February 28, 2004
    Humungus wrote:
    Come on mate....stop looking above. Lift up sticks & bark....gotta be something crawling about under it all that will look good on macro.
    Believe me, Hum, there were holes all over the place, but I sure as hell ain't gonna go digging around looking for trouble. Could'a been snakes or rat holes for all I knew! As for lifting bark, I'm telling ya, I saw ONE dragonfly in the whole park, no other bugs. It was eerie.

I'll leave the hole inspecting and bark peeling to the croc hunters like yerself bowdown.gif
    M7
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited February 29, 2004
    They're just camera shy. I can see their tiny eyes staring at you from the bushes.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited February 29, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    They're just camera shy. I can see their tiny eyes staring at you from the bushes.
    Of course you can! Look at those big peepers of yours compared to my beady little eyes 11doh.gif
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2004
    mystic7 wrote:
    Believe me, Hum, there were holes all over the place, but I sure as hell ain't gonna go digging around looking for trouble. Could'a been snakes or rat holes for all I knew! As for lifting bark, I'm telling ya, I saw ONE dragonfly in the whole park, no other bugs. It was eerie.

I'll leave the hole inspecting and bark peeling to the croc hunters like yerself bowdown.gif
    M7
    Ok ...this is the best i can do on such short notice mate...he likes snails & bugs. Im sending him post paid on monday.

2712125-M.jpg