Can't arrange galleries

jenniferjennifer Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
edited July 1, 2007 in SmugMug Support
This is driving me nuts. I keep trying to rearrange my galleries to move the newest gallery to the start, but when I save my changes it takes me back to the category page with no changes. I'll go back into the arrange screen and sure enough the gallery is back at the end.

This isn't the first time I've run across this problem, but it's the first time redoing the process 3 or 4 or 5 times hasn't yielded the desired result.

Help?? :scratch
40D, 10-22, 70-200 f/2.8L IS, 75-300 IS, 1.4x TC

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2007
    jennifer wrote:
    This is driving me nuts. I keep trying to rearrange my galleries to move the newest gallery to the start, but when I save my changes it takes me back to the category page with no changes. I'll go back into the arrange screen and sure enough the gallery is back at the end.

This isn't the first time I've run across this problem, but it's the first time redoing the process 3 or 4 or 5 times hasn't yielded the desired result.

Help?? headscratch.gif
    Hi, we'd like to help. We need your site name, and which category you are trying to arrange galleries in please?
  • jenniferjennifer Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, we'd like to help. We need your site name, and which category you are trying to arrange galleries in please?

Thanks, Andy. PM sent.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2007
    Okay, got your site. Was just able to put cubs v dodgers first.

Tell me exactly what you are doing and how you are doing it, and then I'll try to help more?
  • jenniferjennifer Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2007
    Huh. I don't know what the difference is, but I was able to go in just now and arrange it in the correct order. I was just clicking "arrange" from the category page, moving #5 to #1, and clicking save changes. The only difference I noticed was after clicking save changes this time, my browser thought about it for a while and then the new order was shown on the category page. The other times my page immediately refreshed to the category page almost like it was taking me back to a cached version (but reloading changed nothing).

Anyway sorry for panicking. I'm not sure why it wasn't working earlier, but I assure you I tried about 14 times!