indiegirlindiegirl Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
edited July 2, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Feel a bit stuck for LPS 8?

Comments

• urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2007
    indiegirl wrote:
    Feel a bit stuck for LPS 8?

i don't know, i think i'm a bit pent up for sitting out lps7! I entered one already but have a few other ideas i really like....

lots of liquid explosions so far, not much sedate, i'd imagine you could come up with something really awesome....
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2007
    I'm going to shoot some fireworks on the 4th... I didn't get very much response from my sedate sunrise... (or is it explosive?). Time constraints in my daily routine allways limit me from setting up a shoot where I would stage something creative...

Winston
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2007
    I think folks are waiting to take fireworks shots. :D

I took a few sedate candidates yesterday but I have to view them on my computer to see how well they came out. Have not had the time to do that.
  • HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2007
    Had first thought of going with my horsey tendency, focusing in on some hooves striking the dirt, but that didn't pan out. Then I thought about some shots of recent conversations between my wife and two teenaged daughters, lets say not on the "Sedate" side of things, but thought it best left alone.... and now I have just entered another liquid explosion so to say... Sleep or drink on it some, and I'm sure what you guys come up with will be great!
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
  • BistiArtBistiArt Registered Users Posts: 307 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2007
    Night Flowers
    One of our guys won a Members Choice Award for Night Flowers at the Camera Club Banquet recently.
    Basically, he used a tripod, built a number of shots, put them together in a collage, matted it, and put the result up for the members to enjoy and choose...

We are going out for 4th of July - might get some fascinating results...
    Joe

[FONT=&quot]As You Think, So Shall You BE... Rumi, 13th Century Persian Poet

Award-Winning Photography, Workshop Instructor, Storyteller, Writer

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Blog: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pathways of Light[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Workshops: Creating Fine Art Magic[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Book: Paths of Light [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Workshops: 2011 Lightroom 3 Workshops
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Galleries, Bisti Art
    [/FONT]
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2007
    Yep. Dead in the water. :cry But wait, that would be sedate, right? Still almost a whole week to go, though, so no explosive frustration here - yet.

Virginia

Email