"DO YOU LIKE MY WIFE"

morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
edited February 16, 2005 in People
:lust This was my very first attempt at studio photography, I am not as good as my wife with them but I sat her down about 6 months ago and took some photos of her. I think that they turned out good, not the best that I have seen from others but I gave it a try. I was wondering if any one has any ideas for what I can do better or if you like it and why. Thank you - Bob15673747-M.jpg

Comments

• Aaron WilsonAaron Wilson Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2005
    maybe water?
    love the pic.. but i think if you were to take a spray bottel and get like 1 or 2 beeds of water on the rose.. that would be really kewl! oh and dang she is married!! lol.. just kidding... you have done 1 thing i want to try but have not.. thumbs up to you
    www.dipphoto.com
    All feed back is welcomed!!

http://www.dipphoto.com/

:lust :lust
  • NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2005
    Beautiful shot Bob!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2005
    Nice capture Bob.
    I would like to see her whole hand in the shot or just the stem and rose.Partial hand is distracting IMHO. Other than that it is wonderful.
    John
  • CosmicCosmic Registered Users Posts: 219 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2005
    Your wife is definitly a beautiful subject. Loff the red hair!

I really like the added softness to this shot. I agree with MHGS about the hand -- either all in or all out ;-)

The water spray on the flower would add a nice touch too. :):
    Lead me not into Temptation. I can find the way myself....

• morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2005
    15673742-Ti-1.jpghere is another photo for your injoymentiloveyou.gif It is a little small but you can see it bigger at my home page
    Cosmic wrote:
    Your wife is definitly a beautiful subject. Loff the red hair!

I really like the added softness to this shot. I agree with MHGS about the hand -- either all in or all out ;-)

The water spray on the flower would add a nice touch too. :):