Keyword gallery problems

ElysiumElysium Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
edited July 3, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Here is a keyword gallery on my site: http://www.ultimatefris.be/keyword/Favorites

First of all, it defaults to slideshow, which is extremely annoying. I don't want to have the style picker there but if it defaults to slideshow I have to because otherwise you can't get it off slideshow. I tried using the url to force a style as suggested a while ago but that doesn't seem to work anymore so I removed to make sure it wasn't causing the other problems.

Now, in firefox it loads up in slideshow, and I can't change it to anything else despite enabling the style picker. It just refreshes and stays slideshow. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad but on top of that it won't actually load any of the other pictures. If I click next picture nothing happens.

Loading it in IE I can sucessfully change styles, but the non-loading slideshow remains. IE says there is an error: "blank.src is null or not an object."

Comments

• richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2007
    The keyword page loaded in SmugMug style for me. That was the last style I viewed a gallery in. The viewing style is "cookied" from the last gallery you viewed. The small slide show images will not advance.

Check your body tag.
    Change this:

to this:

See if that helps the slide show advance to the next image.