Some Rodeo Pics...

rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
edited July 3, 2007 in Sports
It's been a good 2 months for me. I got published in 3 mag's in 2 months. 13 pics & one cover shot!:barb

Now, if I can just keep that up...

The first shot here was the cover pic (Barrel Racer News - also included for story shots for Barrel Horse News), the second should be in Humps-n-Horns (hasn't come out yet so I don't know which pics they are using), the others are just random shots (not published.)

169124817-L.jpg

169154181-L.jpg

169162706-L.jpg

169168740-L.jpg
Randy

Comments

• moose135moose135 Registered Users Posts: 1,420 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2007
    Very nice shots, Randy! Congratulations on the cover shot - that is a great one. I love the third one also, the little kid and the sheep. It looks like he is looking right at you and waving. Good work!
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2007
    moose135 wrote:
    Very nice shots, Randy! Congratulations on the cover shot - that is a great one. I love the third one also, the little kid and the sheep. It looks like he is looking right at you and waving. Good work!

Thanks moose,

I've been published before, but this was my first cover and it's kind of exiting!

You gotta' love the little fellas', man they hold on for all there worth.
    Randy
  • leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2007
    It looks to me like the boy in the third shot is saying, "please, help me, anyone!". I can see it in his eyes. The picture says a lot. Thanks for sharing, it made me chuckle.
    Growing with Dgrin