option for writing and posting reviews?

blondeblonde Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
edited July 4, 2007 in SmugMug Support
hey,

i just want to start by saying that i love Smugmug and have been super happy with my site for the past year. however, there is one thing that i would like to do but i can't figure how and that is to have my product reviews hosted on my site. i write a lot of reviews for different gear that i use and having the option to have it on my smugmug would be very helpful. each review consists of 4-5 paragrapha and 8-9 images.

any advice?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2007
    blonde wrote:
    hey,

i just want to start by saying that i love Smugmug and have been super happy with my site for the past year. however, there is one thing that i would like to do but i can't figure how and that is to have my product reviews hosted on my site. i write a lot of reviews for different gear that i use and having the option to have it on my smugmug would be very helpful. each review consists of 4-5 paragrapha and 8-9 images.

any advice?
    Pssst!

Click the reviews link in the Dgrin Navbar thumb.gif Look at the Tutorials, too...
  • blondeblonde Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited July 3, 2007
    alright, so i am a fool :) now my smumug is really perfect !!!
    edited July 3, 2007
    Andy,

since i am really slow, can you please help me understand how exactly i can do these reviews? the links that you gave me show me exactly what i want to do but i have no idea how to do it...

thanks!!
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2007
    blonde wrote:
    Andy,

since i am really slow, can you please help me understand how exactly i can do these reviews? the links that you gave me show me exactly what i want to do but i have no idea how to do it...

thanks!!
    one photo, one caption w/ text.
    Force the gallery to Journal style...

thumb.gif
    edited July 4, 2007
    nice!!! looks like i have my work cut out for me this weekend...