Help!

NanaMoNanaMo Registered Users Posts: 189 Major grins
edited July 7, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
:scratch:scratch:scratch:scratch

I am tring to post....I think I am doing it like I have done every other LPS and I keep getting a broken link.....as I got in another forum.....whatzup??? Am I on someone's black list??? :scratch:scratch

Thanks in advance,
Maureen :rofl

Comments

• HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2007
    I think this problem might be related to specific computers or browsers. I just looked at your horse racing thread in Sports, and your picture is showing up just fine.

added:(I use IE7, with the tabs at the top. I opened the thread in Netscape browser, and nothing's there in that thread, but I've opened up the LPS8 entry thread, and all the entries are there!)
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2007
    headscratch.gif How are you trying to post the photo? If you write down the steps and then post them for us, one of us can try to duplicate it, or we can see from the steps you're following what is missing. Also let us know which browser you're using (good idea Hoofclix).
  • NanaMoNanaMo Registered Users Posts: 189 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2007
    HoofClix wrote:
    I think this problem might be related to specific computers or browsers. I just looked at your horse racing thread in Sports, and your picture is showing up just fine.

added:(I use IE7, with the tabs at the top. I opened the thread in Netscape browser, and nothing's there in that thread, but I've opened up the LPS8 entry thread, and all the entries are there!)

Thanks....yes, several people said they could not see the horse racing....it may be the browser. I am using Mozilla....will try to enter it through IE.

clap.gif
    Thank you,

Maureen
    edited July 4, 2007
    richtersl wrote:
    headscratch.gif How are you trying to post the photo? If you write down the steps and then post them for us, one of us can try to duplicate it, or we can see from the steps you're following what is missing. Also let us know which browser you're using (good idea Hoofclix).

Thanks!

I will duplicate my steps if IE does not work. I have entered LPS 1-7 using the same steps using Mozilla. Will try again soon.....and come whining back (with the steps) if it does not work.

Thanks so much!

bowdown.gif

Maureen
  • HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2007
    Maybe even save your photo to some disc or other, go to another computer, anywhere, and see if you can log onto DGrin and upload from there!
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
    edited July 7, 2007
    Duh......
    ...same gallery, same steps as the last 7 LPS entries...etc etc....duh....somehow my gallery got changed to "no external links"....who could have done that?? headscratch.gifne_nau.gifrolleyes1.gifrofl

Thanks for your help!

Maureen