Print Service Choices

c3pokahc3pokah Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited July 6, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Ok, I've read the other posts and most people are very happy with the print ordering directly from Smugmug, but grandparents, etc don't seem to care about quality and definately don't want to wait. Is there a way to cuztomize a print to Walgreens or Costco from a Smugmug gallery?

Sorry if this has been answered before, I searched, but didn't see my answer.

Thanks.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2007
    c3pokah wrote:
    Ok, I've read the other posts and most people are very happy with the print ordering directly from Smugmug, but grandparents, etc don't seem to care about quality and definately don't want to wait. Is there a way to cuztomize a print to Walgreens or Costco from a Smugmug gallery?

Sorry if this has been answered before, I searched, but didn't see my answer.

Thanks.
    Hi, no there is not. Local printing to such a facility is something we'd love to have, but don't yet. Thanks for letting us know you want it thumb.gif
  • c3pokahc3pokah Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited July 6, 2007
    Thanks, I look forward to the addition some day.
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, no there is not. Local printing to such a facility is something we'd love to have, but don't yet. Thanks for letting us know you
    want it thumb.gif
  • dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, no there is not. Local printing to such a facility is something we'd love to have, but don't yet. Thanks for letting us know you want it thumb.gif

Well, local printing might not be available directly THROUGH your website, but what's to stop you from taking your files to your local one-hour photo?

Don't want to leave the house to do this? Check around-- a lot of places will let you email your files in and then all you have to do is pick the prints up. They'll probably mail them too, but that isn't much difference than the SM system, is it?

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+