Options

FS: Apple MacBook Pro 15" 2.16ghz

timnosenzotimnosenzo Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
edited July 10, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
Looking to sell my Macbook Pro. It’s a 15" model, 2.16ghz Intel Core Duo processor, 2GB RAM, 100GB HD. Its in great shape--I mostly used it as a desktop, so I usually used an external keyboard and mouse which means the track pad and keyboard look new and there are no marks on the palm rests. I also always used a micro fiber screen protector when I closed the lid so the keyboard couldn't mark up the screen (happened on my old Powerbook, drove me nuts). I take really good care of my stuff, keeping it as clean as possible. This laptop was purchased in August 2006, so there about a month left on the original warranty. I've never had any problems with it, it’s never been dropped nor had anything spilled on it.

Reason I'm selling is because I mainly use it as a desktop, I'm going to move up to a 17" model. I'll ship this laptop with everything it came with when it was new (cables, software, manuals, box, packaging, etc). I'll also include the Incase Neoprene sleeve I have for it, and the micro fiber screen protector I have.

I’d like to get $1659.00 for it—I’ll pay for UPS Ground shipping. If you use PayPal (which would be preferred), you pick up the fee (unless you use eCheck method). Only offering this to ConUS buyers. Please feel free to email me with questions. I haven’t had time to take pictures of it yet—my plan is to put it on eBay this weekend, but I thought I would post it here early to see if there is any interest. I have perfect eBay feedback and feedback on www.fredmiranda.com.

Thanks for looking!

Tim

Comments

• Options
    ChrisPChrisP Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited July 10, 2007
    Hi Tim,

I'm looking to make the switch and your MBP looks great. I'm new to Macs so allow me a few questions:

glossy or matte screen?
    wireless built in?
    software included (aperture/lightroom/parallels)?

Thanks,
    Chris