Options

OT: Anyone like...

Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
edited February 18, 2005 in The Big Picture
piano music? Not sure if any of you saw the Tony Danza show today but he had on his show "The 5 Browns". They were AWESOME! They have a web site at www.the5browns.com where you can find a link to thier music samples and videos. They are a team of 3 sisters and 2 brothers and they rock. I am going to buy thier cd sometime. I was very impressed. You should really watch thier videos. Here is a link to one of the videos http://media.bmgonline.com/bmgclassics.com/the_5_browns/video/west_side_story_300.ram

Enjoy!

Tim
www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....

Comments

• Options
    4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2005
    piano music? Not sure if any of you saw the Tony Danza show today but he had on his show "The 5 Browns". They were AWESOME! They have a web site at www.the5browns.com where you can find a link to thier music samples and videos. They are a team of 3 sisters and 2 brothers and they rock. I am going to buy thier cd sometime. I was very impressed. You should really watch thier videos. Here is a link to one of the videos http://media.bmgonline.com/bmgclassics.com/the_5_browns/video/west_side_story_300.ram

Enjoy!

Tim
    Tim you are a brave soul admitting to watching the Tony Danza show! Thnxs for the music link tho.. Music, my camera and my dogs...ahhhh life is good..1drink.gif
  • Options
    Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2005
    4labs wrote:
    Tim you are a brave soul admitting to watching the Tony Danza show!
    I have been home sick the last couple days and was flipping channels, sure not much on during daytime tv is there....ne_nau.gif

Was really impressed with those 5 kids, very talented.
    www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....
  • Options
    4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2005
    I have been home sick the last couple days and was flipping channels, sure not much on during daytime tv is there....ne_nau.gif

Was really impressed with those 5 kids, very talented.
    Tim I checked out the video of those kids.. They are very talented. I loved how the two girls were communicating with their eyes. You can tell what they were saying without them speaking a word.. Thnxs for sharing the link..
  • Options
    luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2005
    I love piano music, but we're more Tori Amos fans here....