Options

LPS#8 drawing to a close

Shay StephensShay Stephens Registered Users Posts: 3,165 Major grins
edited July 6, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
The LPS#8 qualifying round contest is in the final stretch. If you are planning on entering, you still have till the end of Sunday to get your entry in, specifically Monday 12:01am EST (that's midnight around here) . The next qualifying round will begin Monday.

The judges will be getting their final instructions soon, so we are all gearing up. Best wishes to you all!
Creator of Dgrin's "Last Photographer Standing" contest
"Failure is feedback. And feedback is the breakfast of champions." - fortune cookie

Comments

• Options
    TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2007
    Hey SS, did you ever post who the judges were going to be? Or was I having a moment and missed it. ORRRR is it a surprise? lol
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • Options
    Shay StephensShay Stephens Registered Users Posts: 3,165 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2007
    Tentacion wrote:
    Hey SS, did you ever post who the judges were going to be? Or was I having a moment and missed it. ORRRR is it a surprise? lol
    They should be announced tonight :D
    Creator of Dgrin's "Last Photographer Standing" contest
    "Failure is feedback. And feedback is the breakfast of champions." - fortune cookie