Options

A little bit Marie Osmond

gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
edited July 7, 2007 in Landscapes

Comments

• Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,209 moderator
    edited July 7, 2007
    The right accessories can make or break a fine motor vehicle. In this case....

A little south and west of here, instead of having an image of steer horns on a car, theyll attach real steer horns to the car.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2007
    gus wrote:
    I have no possible idea what possesses someone to drive a car like this but i sat behind him for 10 miles just reading...he didnt look a day over 17. Maybe he thinks my car is odd as well.

Juuust missed the focus too.

Yep, kinda screams "Teenager On Board" doesn't it rolleyes1.gif
    Love the bumper sticker Gus thumb.gif ... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited July 7, 2007
    David_S85 wrote:
    The right accessories can make or break a fine motor vehicle. In this case....

A little south and west of here, instead of having an image of steer horns on a car, theyll attach real steer horns to the car.

• Options
    zackerzacker Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2007
    gus wrote:

They are in plague proportions here atm. They scare the hell out of you on the bike as they can go over the top of you in one leap...bad news at night as they come from the side & not in front.

ok.... that would freak me the heck out! I mean, I see Deer ALL the time jumping out on the highway but if i ever seen a 'Roo... i think id about **** myself!!! Esp on a bike!!
    lol
    http://www.brokenfencephotography.com :D

www.theanimalhaven.com :thumb

Visit us at: www.northeastfoto.com a forum for northeastern USA Photogs to meet. :wink

Canon 30D, some lenses and stuff... I think im tired or something, i have a hard time concentrating.. hey look, a birdie!:clap
  • Options
    edited July 7, 2007
    zacker wrote:
    ok.... that would freak me the heck out! I mean, I see Deer ALL the time jumping out on the highway but if i ever seen a 'Roo... i think id about **** myself!!! Esp on a bike!!
    lol