Free plug in for adobe cs2

Soskin PhotographySoskin Photography Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
edited July 8, 2007 in Finishing School
Can anyone point me in the direction of some free plugs ins for adobe cs2, life has to be easier?

Comments

• colourboxcolourbox Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2007
    What is it that you need to be easier?

At least in my experience, plug-ins were a godsend up until a couple of versions ago, and then Photoshop added so many features that Photoshop started doing those things better than the old plug-ins. Depending on what you are trying to accomplish, you may find it better to learn the Photoshop techniques you need; that would be free, too.

The only plug-in I would think of buying today would be one of the advanced noise reduction plug-ins since they are better than Photoshop's built-in noise reduction, but you won't find any of those for free.
  • Soskin PhotographySoskin Photography Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2007
    Can anyone point me in the direction of some free plugs ins for adobe cs2, life has to be easier?

I am looking for something to enhance , sharpen, corrective coloring, in one step instead of the many in cs2, anybody know any of these plug ins and where
  • Soskin PhotographySoskin Photography Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2007
    colourbox wrote:
    What is it that you need to be easier?

At least in my experience, plug-ins were a godsend up until a couple of versions ago, and then Photoshop added so many features that Photoshop started doing those things better than the old plug-ins. Depending on what you are trying to accomplish, you may find it better to learn the Photoshop techniques you need; that would be free, too.

The only plug-in I would think of buying today would be one of the advanced noise reduction plug-ins since they are better than Photoshop's built-in noise reduction, but you won't find any of those for free.

i just found a sharpening plug in that worked pretty well from Panosfx.com , I just thought there might be a corrective color one to do the same other than, going to image, adjust, levels, auto levels, or histogram. Got anything
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2007
    i just found a sharpening plug in that worked pretty well from Panosfx.com , I just thought there might be a corrective color one to do the same other than, going to image, adjust, levels, auto levels, or histogram. Got anything
    Get i2e :)

http://www.smugmug.com/ClubSmug

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=51034