Did I miss the memo?

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
edited July 8, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
The unusually intense (for this time of year) work schedule continues preventing me from paying the usual amount of attention to my dark side of life in general and to dgrin in particular. :dunno
So I'm wondering, with just a few hours left, have the judges been appointed to LPS#8 yet? Or we're totally shooting in the dark (which is fine, too)? :wink
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2007
    Judges link
    Nikolai wrote:
    The unusually intense (for this time of year) work schedule continues preventing me from paying the usual amount of attention to my dark side of life in general and to dgrin in particular. ne_nau.gif
    So I'm wondering, with just a few hours left, have the judges been appointed to LPS#8 yet? Or we're totally shooting in the dark (which is fine, too)? mwink.gif

Hey Nikolai,

Here's the link...

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=65710
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2007
    Travis wrote:
    Hey Nikolai,
    Here's the link...
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=65710
    I guess I did then! :bash
    Thanks, Travis, much obliged!thumb.gif
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2007
    Nikolai wrote:
    The unusually intense (for this time of year) work schedule continues preventing me from paying the usual amount of attention to my dark side of life in general and to dgrin in particular. ne_nau.gif
    So I'm wondering, with just a few hours left, have the judges been appointed to LPS#8 yet? Or we're totally shooting in the dark (which is fine, too)? mwink.gif
    I was starting to get worried about you! Glad you're Ok and glad you were able to submit a photo. хорошее везение!!! (Good Luck!!! [I hope Babel Fish got that right :cool] )
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2007
    Linda,
    richtersl wrote:
    I was starting to get worried about you! Glad you're Ok and glad you were able to submit a photo. хорошее везение!!! (Good Luck!!! [I hope Babel Fish got that right :cool] )
    Thanks! iloveyou.gif
    I'm fine, it's just was preoccupied a bit:-) ne_nau.gif

As always with idioms, finding a correct translation can be hard. In this case, the proper one should be "Удачи!" mwink.gif