new forum here

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited February 17, 2005 in Dgrin Forum Support
in case you didn't notice, we've opened up a new forum under "shots" for all you sports shooters :thumb

and thank you to steve cavigliano for agreeing to be the locker room attendant :lol3

Comments

• Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2005
    andy wrote:
    in case you didn't notice, we've opened up a new forum under "shots" for all you sports shooters thumb.gif

and thank you to steve cavigliano for agreeing to be the locker room attendant lol3.gif
    YAY!
    It was actually the first thing I noticed this a.m. Couldn't fiugre out why it was so full already....then I had some coffeeeek7.gif
  • fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2005
    Ann McRae wrote:
    YAY!
    Couldn't fiugre out why it was so full already....then I had some coffeeeek7.gif
    lol3.gif Yeah, I moved a bunch of threads over from the some of the other forums. There are still a bunch more to move, but I kinda burned out on it, so the other mods will be taking up the slack.
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2005
    fish wrote:
    lol3.gif Yeah, I moved a bunch of threads over from the some of the other forums. There are still a bunch more to move, but I kinda burned out on it, so the other mods will be taking up the slack.
    I've been moving a few during the day too thumb.gif
  • fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2005
    gubbs wrote:
    I've been moving a few during the day too thumb.gif
    Thanks gubbsy bowdown.gif
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • gregneilgregneil Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2005
    thanks Andy! Great idea...
    There's a thin line between genius and stupid.