Reset Themes

StevenVStevenV Registered Users Posts: 1,174 Major grins
edited July 11, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I could have sworn I saw this discussed before, but my searches are coming up empty.

Is there a way to reset all pages to 'default' or 'none'? I see the 'all pages' theme setting in the control panel, but it'd be good to have a way to make sure that all pages are being affected.

Comments

• richpepprichpepp Registered Users Posts: 360 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2007
    StevenV wrote:
    I could have sworn I saw this discussed before, but my searches are coming up empty.

Is there a way to reset all pages to 'default' or 'none'? I see the 'all pages' theme setting in the control panel, but it'd be good to have a way to make sure that all pages are being affected.

Hi Steven

Try Smugbrowser - it rocks for bulk updates (as long as you are using Firefox of course :D )

Richard
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2007
    Control Panel, all pages theme, Default.

But if you override w/ Gallery settings, you'll have to change those back to default, too.

As the other poster said, SmugBrowser is great at this :D
  • StevenVStevenV Registered Users Posts: 1,174 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    But if you override w/ Gallery settings, you'll have to change those back to default, too.

that's actually what I meant - a magic button for "reset all to default so that they use the 'all galleries' setting," rather than having to hunt through and find which ones were non-default. But I was able to find the few that had gotten munged, some odd combination of gallery settings. I must have had too much hot sauce one day when I was trying out various customizations ne_nau.gif

I'll definately check into SmugBrowser, thanks for the pointers guys.