Options

7/7/7 Mosque HDR

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited July 11, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
I planed 7/7/7 to shoot a grand mosque Shah Faisal Mosque i think you remember it :scratch.But i think i got more appropriate photo for 7/7/7 few blocks away from my house.Still i was also interested in shooting few casualties of battle but government ordered to kill media reporters at 1st sight in hospital :huh
Only God was open for a photo :D

171717541-L.jpg

I want to give a dreamy look but don't know if it is dreamy yeah it don't look natural
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• Options
    zackerzacker Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2007
    not bad, too much pink perhaps? .. for dreamy, think misty... foggy, like in a daze.
    http://www.brokenfencephotography.com :D

www.theanimalhaven.com :thumb

Visit us at: www.northeastfoto.com a forum for northeastern USA Photogs to meet. :wink

Canon 30D, some lenses and stuff... I think im tired or something, i have a hard time concentrating.. hey look, a birdie!:clap
  • Options
    RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2007
    I like the image, Awais. But, I agree with the pink tone. Perhaps that is more like the way it was? Also, a little straightening of the towers might help.
  • Options
    SerratorSerrator Registered Users Posts: 227 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2007
    Awais...impressive architecture. Is this part of the same building that you have posted earlier?

Nice work on your hdr...maybe a little to pinkish as pointed out earlier.
    My Photo Playground:
    www.flickr.com/photos/serrator
  • Options
    kombizzkombizz Banned Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2007
    Where is it?
  • Options
    riz_satriz_sat Registered Users Posts: 238 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2007
    @awais nice work
    i like it

@kombizz
    this is the Faisal Mosque.
    it is in Islamabad
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2007
    I planed 7/7/7 to shoot a grand mosque Shah Faisal Mosque i think you remember it headscratch.gif.But i think i got more appropriate photo for 7/7/7 few blocks away from my house.Still i was also interested in shooting few casualties of battle but government ordered to kill media reporters at 1st sight in hospital eek7.gif
    Only God was open for a photo :D

I want to give a dreamy look but don't know if it is dreamy yeah it don't look natural

Awais, it's an amazing building, but I have to agree with the others about the pink look.

Hope all is well in your neighbourhood .... stay safe my friend. :D
    ... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2007
    Awais, good plan for staying out of the danger zone!

I don't mind the pink so much, because it adds to the dreamy feel. My eyes do wish that parts of it were darker, for some contrast. To me it seems a bit on the light side overall, but still beautiful.
  • Options
    edited July 11, 2007
    :D Thanks all i will fix it . And as told by Riz Mosque is in Islamabad in backgroud you can see Margalla series of mountains i think biggest series in the world or Asia headscratch.gif
    thumb.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2007
    Excellent architecture.

Not a big fan of the pink, but with it, it reminds me of a building straight out of Star Trek. haha.

I still like it though.

Nice one again, Awais!
  • Options
    edited July 11, 2007
    mr peas wrote:
    Excellent architecture.

Not a big fan of the pink, but with it, it reminds me of a building straight out of Star Trek. haha.

I still like it though.

Nice one again, Awais!

:D Hello friend
    it was made like an Arab Desert tent looks same from all sides mwink.gif
    thanks for looking i am working on improvements thumb.gif

My Gallery
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2007
    Beautiful structure, Awais. As always, thanks for taking us in a trip! thumb.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited July 11, 2007
    wxwax wrote:
    Beautiful structure, Awais. As always, thanks for taking us in a trip! thumb.gif
    No problem Sid :D
    Thanks for looking

My Gallery