Options

FS: Black 45 2.8P

ToshTosh Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited August 15, 2007 in Nikon Land
Absolutely mint Nikon 45mm f/2.8P Tessar-style lens.
It comes with Nikon 52mm NC filter, Nikon HN-35 lens hood, and Nikon lens cap, all in matching black finish. It also comes with the Nikon lens pouch, original box and instruction manual. The glass is immaculate and the body is in at least mint+ condition.

At only .7 inches thick and just .26 pounds, it is so small that it can serve as a body cap/normal lens while toting around a larger wide angle or telephoto zoom. This little gem is no longer being produced by Nikon and has become scarce and difficult to find in black. It has a built-in CPU for information exchange (exposure metering) with the camera body. This was the only Nikon lens that I kept when I switched to Canon. Unfortunately, the design of the 45mm’s mount has a small solid piece that prevents it from fully coupling with my 1DMarkIII. It couples fine with my 400D/Xti, but I really wanted it as a toss in the bag lens for the Mark III when shooting telephotos.

A more detailed discussion of the 45mm 2.8P can be found here: http://www.digital-images.net/Lenses/lenses.html

This is a very sharp copy of the lens. Here are some handheld test shots at f/2.8. No sharpening. I shot them on my Canon XTi using a Nikon to Canon adapter, so the exif data shows an aperture of f/1.8

171872148-O.jpg

171872151-O.jpg

SOLD
I’m happy to ship to locations other than CONUS, but that will be at a slight additional cost.
I prefer US Postal money order or Paypal e-check, but will split the 3% fee for regular Paypal payments.

I've bought and sold plenty of equipment at Nikon Cafe, Nikonians, Miranda and Galbraith before it changed its name/ownership, using the name Tosh or GlennIkeda. My ebay user name is Daddybowaddy (compliments of my then 3 year old) and I have a 100% rating on 83+ photographic equipment transactions.

I’m best reached by email: gtikeda at optonline.net

Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Options
    ToshTosh Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
    edited August 15, 2007
    Here's a forgot about this, "make me a very close offer", bump. :D