Options

WTB: canon 430ex

cabbeycabbey Registered Users Posts: 1,053 Major grins
edited July 14, 2007 in House of Canon
ok, I'm getting sick of being outbid on ebay. I'm looking for a used 430ex flash, depending on condition/number of cycles on the bulb, I'd be happy to pay $150 to $200. I'm seeing used ones go on ebay for more than new lately. (why? because as near as I can tell there are a lot of *idiots* on eBay that don't know about any real photo stores and just assume that because it's used and on eBay it *must* be cheaper than buying new.) I figure there's got to be enough folks that recently took the plunge up to a 580 and aren't using their old 430s any more... let me take it off your hands. :)
SmugMug Sorcerer - Engineering Team Champion for Commerce, Finance, Security, and Data Support
http://wall-art.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    SDJamesSDJames Registered Users Posts: 91 Big grins
    edited July 12, 2007
    Amen!
    I'm in the same boat! I'm not in a hurry, but I'm keeping tabs on the forums and craigslist. I may even swing by Samys and pay retail:wow :crazy
    40D, 400 f5.6L, 70-200 f2.8L, 50 f1.8, Tam 17-50 f2.8
  • Options
    KenCKenC Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited July 14, 2007
    I have a 420ex that I would be willing to sell. Had it for less than a year and upgraded to a 550 after owning the 420 for 6 months or so. Only kept the 420 all this time for a backup. Contact me if interested and we can work details out offline (bkenc@cox.net).