Options

FS: Canon 75-300 III

dadulsdaduls Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited July 26, 2007 in House of Canon
Up for sale is my:

Canon 75-300 III, It is the non-USM version.

It's a great initial zoom lens. I purchased it when my son was going to be on court at an Orlando Magic game, to get a little closer to the action.

It comes in it's original box(minus UPC code) with the instruction manual, I purchased it brand new but it was over a year ago.

Asking price is 110.00 shipped and paypalled to your verified address. I will attach pictures of and with the lens.

The lens is in like new condition. The only sign of use is the sticky spot on the front lens cap where I had a keeper attached. Sticky spot visible in photos:wink

Keep in mind these photos are from the upper bowl and handheld:

Of:
Front
Rear
Side

With:
Orlando Magic Mascot
Orlando Magis Dancers
My son courtside

Comments

• Options
    norm1norm1 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited July 26, 2007
    canon lens
    Good morning,
    Is the lens still available ? I'm interested in a zoom lens for my brother (I'm a Nikon nut myself) who is just starting out in the DSLR world with a litely used 300d.
    Norman

daduls wrote:
    Up for sale is my:

Canon 75-300 III, It is the non-USM version.

It's a great initial zoom lens. I purchased it when my son was going to be on court at an Orlando Magic game, to get a little closer to the action.

It comes in it's original box(minus UPC code) with the instruction manual, I purchased it brand new but it was over a year ago.

Asking price is 110.00 shipped and paypalled to your verified address. I will attach pictures of and with the lens.

The lens is in like new condition. The only sign of use is the sticky spot on the front lens cap where I had a keeper attached. Sticky spot visible in photosmwink.gif

Keep in mind these photos are from the upper bowl and handheld:

Of:
    Front
    Rear
    Side

With:
    Orlando Magic Mascot
    Orlando Magis Dancers
    My son courtside