What's Up?

MontecMontec Registered Users Posts: 823 Major grins
edited July 13, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I logged in this evening to see to my surprise that I had two galleries on the bottom of my homepage as 'Featured' galleries. Yesterday they were not there.

I have not made any changes....what caused this?:scratch
Cheers,
Monte

Comments

• SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 13, 2007
    Montec wrote:
    I logged in this evening to see to my surprise that I had two galleries on the bottom of my homepage as 'Featured' galleries. Yesterday they were not there.

I have not made any changes....what caused this?headscratch.gif

We apparently fixed a bug with featured galleries, so this is probably not a bug though it appears to be one. Confused yet?

If those galleries were previously featured, but were not showing up, we made them show up finally. Sorry! Just unfeature them and you should be all set.
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • MontecMontec Registered Users Posts: 823 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2007
    Sheaf wrote:
    We apparently fixed a bug with featured galleries, so this is probably not a bug though it appears to be one. Confused yet?

If those galleries were previously featured, but were not showing up, we made them show up finally. Sorry! Just unfeature them and you should be all set.

Thanks, not a problem, was just curious. You guys do great work around here thumb.gif
    Cheers,
    Monte