July 13th Release Notes

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited July 14, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Just a short update... Don will get our release notes blog updated, I'm sure, but I wanted to give you all a heads up on some new stuff on the site:

Comments

• ~Jan~~Jan~ Registered Users Posts: 966 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2007
    Nice! Thanks for all of your hard work. clap.gif
  • mpmcleodmpmcleod Registered Users Posts: 288 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Just a short update... Don will get our release notes blog updated, I'm sure, but I wanted to give you all a heads up on some new stuff on the site:

Thanks for the iphone link. It showed me that several galleries somehow lost password protection. These have now been fixed (I hope)
    -- Mike

smugmug nickname: mpmcleod
    http://www.michaelmcleod.com/
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2007
    mpmcleod wrote:
    Thanks for the iphone link. It showed me that several galleries somehow lost password protection. These have now been fixed (I hope)
    I thought you meant that our app was showing your galleries unintentionally. Whew - you had some that you hadn't protected, which you wanted protected, yes?

You might check this one:
    2006_07_25 ?
  • renstarrenstar Registered Users Posts: 167 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    • Featured Gallery box bug fixed. If you removed the first featured gallery, then the entire box would not show up. if you removed the second featured, then the #3 and #4 would not be shown
      It is now such that if you have ANY spot featured, the box would show up.

Good job guys! Nice to see the smaller, older bugs getting squished along with the new features. Keep up the good work!

-Russ
  • lynnesitelynnesite Registered Users Posts: 747 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2007
    Hurrah! Thanks for all that, esp the proof delay bypass and featured gallery fix.
  • mpmcleodmpmcleod Registered Users Posts: 288 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    I thought you meant that our app was showing your galleries unintentionally. Whew - you had some that you hadn't protected, which you wanted protected, yes?

You might check this one:
    2006_07_25 ?

Yes, apparently some setting were not properly set (or had become unset or something). I was sure that I had all my photos which were under PhotosByDate protected. Either way with the iphone tool I can see rapidly which ones are not protected. I think I have it fixed now.

Maybe in 3-4 years I will get an iphone and use it for its intended purpose.
    -- Mike

smugmug nickname: mpmcleod
    http://www.michaelmcleod.com/