Today's Swim Pix

JohnEBongoJohnEBongo Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
edited July 20, 2007 in Sports
I had a bit of tough time today as the pool was half shade/half sun for the first hour and a half of the meet. Also had to shoot alot directly into the sun or with a strong side light. I just never got dialed in or comfortable with what I was doing. Anyways, here are a few of the better shots. Thanks for looking, commemts welcome..................John

172982927-M.jpg

172948831-M.jpg

172950845-M.jpg

172979360-M.jpg

172947375-M.jpg

172984904-M.jpg

Comments

• ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2007
    Very nice! Love the action! I also like the reflection of the pool in some of the goggles. Despite the tough lighting conditions, you got some great keepers! clap.gif
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • JohnEBongoJohnEBongo Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2007
    Elaine wrote:
    Very nice! Love the action! I also like the reflection of the pool in some of the goggles. Despite the tough lighting conditions, you got some great keepers! clap.gif

:D Thanks Elaine!!
  • renay johnsonrenay johnson Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited July 17, 2007
    John, great shots. The water looks so pretty. Did you over expose the water a half a stop or so to get it so blue?? Just nice looking.
  • emmalouemmalou Registered Users Posts: 412 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2007
    They are all great.but I sure like that last shot~thumb.gif
  • JohnEBongoJohnEBongo Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2007
    John, great shots. The water looks so pretty. Did you over expose the water a half a stop or so to get it so blue?? Just nice looking.

Thanks Renay....I did have 1/3 to 2/3 EC dialed in, mainly because I was shooting right into the sun.