Daddy Iml sad

KaganKagan Registered Users Posts: 196 Major grins
edited February 18, 2005 in People
I just joined your group 2 days ago and must say I already love it! I have already learned alot and plan to start living here...part time hehe. Here is my middle son having a bad day.
Kagan

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2005
    wave.gif kagan :D and welcome to dgrin! lovely expression you got here. really. and after four kids, i've seen that face a few times lol3.gif
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2005
    Welcome Kagonwave.gif nice to have you aboard!
  • CosmicCosmic Registered Users Posts: 219 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2005
    Hi there! I'm new myself! :D Joined about a week ago! I too, am really liking it here. Great feedback and tips.

That shot is great! Those pouty lips are a priceless capture! thumb.gif

~Heidi~
    Lead me not into Temptation. I can find the way myself....

• Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited February 18, 2005
    Welcome Kagan :-)
    A very nice shot, as part of your 1st post too thumb.gifthumb.gif

As others have said, that's a precious look on his face. The look on his face reminds me of that little ditty "nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms"....lol B&W was a good choice here too. My only suggestion would be to crop a little tighter (maybe losing most, if not all of the parked car).

Sweeeeet shot clap.gif Thanks for sharing and welcome to Dgrin wave.gif

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • johnojohno Registered Users Posts: 617 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2005
    Welcome to dgrin... I am new here also, just a few months. I have really enjoyed the help received here. I know you will too. BTW, nice pic. Kids are great.

peace.
    johno~
    If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
    ~Mother Teresa

Canon 1D Mark II / Canon 50D / Canon 30D / Canon G9
    Canon 50mm 1.4
    Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS / Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L

blog
    johno's gallery
  • KaganKagan Registered Users Posts: 196 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2005
    A very nice shot, as part of your 1st post too thumb.gifthumb.gif

As others have said, that's a precious look on his face. The look on his face reminds me of that little ditty "nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms"....lol B&W was a good choice here too. My only suggestion would be to crop a little tighter (maybe losing most, if not all of the parked car).

Sweeeeet shot clap.gif Thanks for sharing and welcome to Dgrin wave.gif

Steve
    Thank you all for the kind words. Yeah I debated the crop but then decided I would put it out there and then fix what you guys all suggested. I agree wholeheartedly but wanted you to see the 'original' B+W.
    Kagan
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited February 18, 2005
    Welcome. I too am a newbie (noobie? Andy, help?)
    Nice shot and I agree on the crop.
    Interesting you're preparing yourself to "start living here". May I? http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=6201
    Kagan wrote:
    I just joined your group 2 days ago and must say I already love it! I have already learned alot and plan to start living here...part time hehe. Here is my middle son having a bad day.
  • KaganKagan Registered Users Posts: 196 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2005
    Angelo wrote:
    Welcome. I too am a newbie (noobie? Andy, help?)
    Nice shot and I agree on the crop.
    Interesting you're preparing yourself to "start living here". May I? http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=6201
    I read that topic Angelo and I am already starting to feel that way. I browsed many topics before I decided to post anything. I decided to mainly because of how everyone here treated others. I didnt sense all the needless flamewars and bashing that is common on forum based sites. It felt very comfortable. I realized I am supposed to post what camera I am now using. The pic of my son was taken on an older Fuji Finepix 400. For Christmas of this year I got the Fuji S7000. So far I love it. Obviously Im intimidated by all the settings. But so far its been nice to read on here and learn from other peoples comments. Thanks again for the welcome!

Kagan
    Kagan
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2005
    I love it, photographically, when kids have a bad day.

Tell your kid to hold that thought, the next challenges is emotions.

Welcome, I will never tell what camera I use, hehe.

Actually someone on another list wants to know all my equipment..........geez.
    I think they are trying to draw me in. I am pretending I haven't read it yet.

I have gone from a Canon S100 Elph, when it first came out, through the S230 Elph, when the S100 broke, to the Canon Rebel, when it went through the same stage of the Ford car. You know, one in every household as everyone can afford it, haha (and the lenses and all, they don't mention that)

I moved up early this month to the next stage. A whole bunch of people did. I am not even going to read the reviews on their new stuff.

ginger (Don't let your son smile til you get a photo for our Challenge that starts Monday, they are fun, and any kid can pout that long.)

My qualifications are 4 kids and 8 grandkids. And I am old.
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.