Options

Digital Album creation software

Roger SmithRoger Smith Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited October 23, 2007 in Finishing School
Hi,

I am looking for a digital photo Album creating software. Something that is fast an easy. I have heard about Dg Foto Art. But not sure how it works. If any one have any information on this software please let me know.

Thank you for your reply

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2007
    HAD TO HI-LITE YOUR MESSAGE DUE TO BLK INK.....have you looked at SmugMug.............?????

"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    CindyCindy Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2007
    Hi,

I am looking for a digital photo Album creating software. Something that is fast an easy. I have heard about Dg Foto Art. But not sure how it works. If any one have any information on this software please let me know.

Thank you for your reply

Check out Lumipix Fotofusion. I Love it!!!
    http://www.lumapix.com/
    Cindy Colbert (Utterback) • Wishing You Co-Bear Love, Hugs & Laughter!!!
  • Options
    steven2000steven2000 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited October 17, 2007
    Hi,
    I have been using this software for quite sometime now. It certainly is good software to have. It is fast and easy to use so you get more time to do other assignments.
    It is a good software and has made my business graph go up. If you have not tried it yet, you can download a trail version from the website http://www.pxlsoft.com and check it for your self.
  • Options
    DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2007
    steven2000 wrote:
    Hi,
    I have been using this software for quite sometime now. It certainly is good software to have. It is fast and easy to use so you get more time to do other assignments.
    It is a good software and has made my business graph go up. If you have not tried it yet, you can download a trail version from the website http://www.pxlsoft.com and check it for your self.

Hi! Welcome to dgrin!

I was interested in the software, but it doesn't work on my Mac G4 :-(

I might be getting an iMac later this year and will keep it in mind.
  • Options
    BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2007
    Lightroom seems to do okay for me; but Smugmug is faster :)
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • Options
    steven2000steven2000 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited October 18, 2007
    Hi Dee,

I checked with the the Support team earlier this month about Dg Foto Art for MAC.

They said that Dg Foto Art for Mac was to be released by mid Novermber. You can keep an eye on their website, pxlsoft.com in the comming few days.

Steve
  • Options
    SweeperSweeper Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited October 23, 2007
    Hi Steve,

I agree with Cindy... give Lumapix a try. If on the other hand you are looking strictly for a "digital album" then you could look at "FlipAlbum" (flipalbum.com) however be aware that the support for the program has pretty well been abandoned. This is one program which could have gone a long way but the authors decided to go the big corporate account route rather than the domestic route. I still have the software and use it religiously. Current version is v6 and will be Vista ready next month.

...Steve
    Tax Me !!
    I'm Canadian, eh.