Options

FS: 20D/550ex/Think Tank/28-80 USM

vetkrazyvetkrazy Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
edited July 16, 2007 in House of Canon
Time to make some room in the closet for some new "stuff":wink

Canon 20D. This is a refurb that I have had for a couple of weeks. Just bought another from a neighbor and don't really need two. Full Canon refurb with box and all the goodie still unwrapped. Have put 52 clicks on the shutter and everything works perfect. Not a mark on the camera or hot shoe. Asking $650. SOLD

Canon 550ex. Picked up another 580 in the deal, so the 550 needs to go. Has some rub marks on the top, no box or stand. Does have the manual and case and works perfectly. Asking $235 SOLD
If you want the 550 and are interested I can include the Canon Battery Pack E for an extra $80. ( I will NOT sell the pack separately )

Canon 28-80 USM f/3.5-5.6. This is an older lens but still in perfect working condition. Has no marks on the barrel or glass. No box or papers, has a Promaster front cap and Canon rear cap. Asking $50 SOLD

Think Tank Speed Demon. Bought this new six months ago, used about 3 times. I like my modulus set better. Sells new for $95. Asking $70

Pictures:

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/vetkrazy/For%20Sale/

References: eBay, FM or POTN under the same name.

Shipping and payment: Shipping will be actual cost to your zip. I accept checks, money orders or paypal. Checks and m.o. are held until funds clear my bank. I will split paypal fees (1 1/2%)

Any questions please e-mail me.
Thanks, Bruce

Forgot to mention that the rubber boot to cover the external battery connection of the 550ex is missing.
Fast Cars : Fast Glass : and an understanding wife

www.vetkrazy.exposuremanager.com

Comments

• Options
    SDJamesSDJames Registered Users Posts: 91 Big grins
    edited July 16, 2007
    email sent
    40D, 400 f5.6L, 70-200 f2.8L, 50 f1.8, Tam 17-50 f2.8